He came to us yesterday, shipped from Quebec where my Dad went caribou hunting last September. I named him Thomas, Sarah named him Rodriguez, and Teresa named him Flynn. I think the poor man is going to have an identity crisis soon if we don't just agree on the same name. But since I was the first one to name him, Thomas it will be (at least in my book), and that is what I shall call him. :)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Thomas
I must introduce you to the newest member of our family: Thomas.
He is a very pleasant fellow, quite serene, doesn't bite, never argues, and is a great listener. He just sits up there on the all mostly, but I think he's okay with that.
He came to us yesterday, shipped from Quebec where my Dad went caribou hunting last September. I named him Thomas, Sarah named him Rodriguez, and Teresa named him Flynn. I think the poor man is going to have an identity crisis soon if we don't just agree on the same name. But since I was the first one to name him, Thomas it will be (at least in my book), and that is what I shall call him. :)
He came to us yesterday, shipped from Quebec where my Dad went caribou hunting last September. I named him Thomas, Sarah named him Rodriguez, and Teresa named him Flynn. I think the poor man is going to have an identity crisis soon if we don't just agree on the same name. But since I was the first one to name him, Thomas it will be (at least in my book), and that is what I shall call him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All the names are good!
He has a watchful eye! No more giggling, rowdy or other wise unsuitable behavior his face seems to say. I am sure he was definitely needed to gaurd you from any rabble rousing!!!!!
Fun picture!
Maybe to avoid skitzifrenia you could buy him a little collar entitled 'Thomas' to seal the name deal!
Post a Comment