Monday, April 20, 2009

All Beware

Today I got my permit!!! I got 100 on my written test. It was really easy actually, after studying the manual for a while and taking tests online. I would drive today, but alas, it is nasty out. Rain and wind don't make the best driving conditions for a first time. Maybe tomorrow...

8 comments:

Puddle jumper said...

I didn't know you could take practice tests online... Congrats on 100%! Look out world!!!! Where is your first destination?

I love you new profile pic! It fits your color scheme nicely indeed.

Abigail said...

I haven't thought about a destination...ice cream shop maybe? :D

Puddle jumper said...

Ice cream is good for any occasion!!!! The grocery store is also nice because for some reason when you leave with merchandise it feels like you have accomplished something. I remember when I could first walk places, I wanted to go somewhere you could buy something (I know I am quite materialistic!) because the mission felt more exciting. But that is probably just my weird sense of pleasure!!! Now that I think of it, a grocery store sounds mundane, icky, and like a bad suggestions. Stick with ice cream!!!

Mikeystars (David) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mikeystars (David) said...

You should go to Ben & Jerry's Sweet Shop in Ithaca. Today is "Free Cone Day"!

Liv said...

I am very thankful I don't live in NY. Just kidding. I'm sure you'll be a safe driver! Congrats.

Tori said...

CONGRATS, girl!! Isn't it fun to be able to drive???

N said...

Yay! :)