Natalie asked:
77. Do you like ice skating?
If I have ice skates that fit, otherwise it is a painful experience. I've only gone once this year.
78. Ever been rappelling or rock climbing?
Neither, which is sad. I would love to go rapelling.
79. Do you know how to knit?
Yes, but only the basics. And then I usually get so frustrated with dropping stitches that I take the whole thing out and wait a couple years to try again. :)
80. How do you feel about country music?
I feel rather ill.
81. What color is your cell phone (if you have one)?
A sort of invisible color that's hard to see. In other words, I don't have one.
82. Favorite pair of shoes?
Roxy flats that are blue/white plaid.
83. Glasses or contacts (supposing you needed them)?
Neither.
84. How many animals do you have?
3 horses and 2 dogs.
85. Can you read words that are backwards? or upside down?
Yes, but not super fast.
86. PC or Mac? ;)
We have a PC, but Vista is horrible and that's what we have right now.
87. Do you like olives?
Only very rarely.
88. What about mushrooms?
If you asked me a year ago I would have said I felt like hurling...but I'm trying to get over my prejudice. I don't mind them when they are mixed in with other things, but it depends on how they're served.
89. What food item will you never ever eat?
A spider. Sorry, I'll starve first.
90. Have you eaten sushi?
No.
91. Have you been homeschooled your whole life?
Yup.
92. Would you homeschool your kids?
Probably.
93. Have you ridden a roller coaster?
YES!!!
3 comments:
Great answers!
We just got back from Chicago, and I went up in the SEARS TOWER!!!
It is 103 stories high!! YEAH! We coul;d only go to the 99 floor cause of maintenance I wish we could've went t othe top but it was still way HIGH!!!
Here are some more Q.
Mcdonalds or Burger King??
Do you like the Wii??
Do you have motion sickness?
Do you like snow or grass??
Do you know how to swim??
Do you like bugs?
What would be a boys name that you would like to name your boy?
What about a girl?
Whats your middle name?
What would be your fav. sport? to watch?
What would be your fav. sport to play?
What's your fav. bible story?
Whats the best pic. you've taken?(download it on the blog and explain it)
Whats your fav. holiday??
When's your Birthday?
Have you ever played the game Mad Gab??
Do you like mysteries?
Have you ever been to Chicago???
Have you ever played ultimate frisbee??
How about capture the flag???
Do you like mushroom pizza?
Do you have your own E-mail address?
How old do you have to be before you get a cell phone?(It is 16 for us)
Do you keep a diary?
Is the winner of the contest having to pay for shipping or not?
What's your area code like before you punch in your phone#?
Do you like mexican?
How abouyt chinese?
Whats your favorite type of bird?
Do you like prarie dogs?
Have youever been to a zoo?
Whats the most ineresting museum you've been to and where was it located?
your fav. month?
Do you like olive garden?
Do you watch the biggest loser on tv. every tuesday night?
How big approximatly is your back yard?
What's your fav. style car?
Do you have your permit or license?
What would be your fav. word?
how many remotes do you have to your tv.
how long have you had a blog?
Do you think American Idol is awesome?
What is your fav season of the year?
What is your fav computer game?
Do you like circles or squares better?
Can you write your Name pretty with your Left hand?
Have you ever wished you were some animal?
Have you ever tried to fly?
Have you ever tried to fix a car?
Have you ever been bucked of your horse?
Have you ever wanted to be President?
Do you hope to have more then 5 kids?
What is your Fav Actress?
Why is she your fav actress?
What is your fav Actor?
Why is her your fav actor?
Do you like the snow?
Do you like the rain?
Do you love when there are HUGE thunderstorms?
Have you ever slept underneath the stars?
Have you ever stayed up all night?
What do you look for in a guy?
Do you want him to be serious, or super funny?
Would you rather live in the south or up north?
If you were lived in the Arctic would you rather be a Penguin or a Polar bear?
OK HAVE FUN WITH THAT!!!! LOL
Luv ya!!!
Melanie <3
Who's your favorite American Idol contestant ever?
Do you like hedgehogs?
How much TV do you watch?
Favorite type of music?
Do you like caramel corn?
What about cotton candy?
White, milk, or dark chocolate?
Favorite fruit?
Furthest place you've traveled to?
What brand of makeup do you like to use most?
Fiction or non-fiction?
Do you like mysteries?
Are books by Charles Dickens boring or interesting to you?
Are you on Facebook?
What's the first CD you ever bought?
What background are you...as in: Irish, French, etc.? Maybe "background" isn't quite the word I was wanting.
Item of jewelry you like best: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings?
Email or snail mail?
Oh, and as far as shipping goes, I guess if you're lucky it will be someone nearby and you won't have to ship it at all. :D But I'd suggest checking the prices on a flat-rate priority mail box....it might be cheaper than shipping by weight, but I'm not sure.
Post a Comment