Thursday, March 5, 2009

Breaking News

Today I went to the dentist.
He told me something lovely.
He told me I was getting my braces off next time.
Next time is April 8th.

I am siked. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! It will probably be fantastic to have all the metal out of your mouth. I just got mine in and I wish it out already! I also like the picture... if only it was like that outside right now!

N said...

YAY!!! That day is so fun. :) ...and then you also walk around with a funny face because you're feeling your smooth teeth with your tongue. Well...I did anyway. ;)

Liv said...

Oh yay!!! how exciting. I had mine on for 3yrs. 1 mo. and 3 days. Why I remember, I don't know!

Tori said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I'm sure you're thrilled! =)