A year ago today this blog was started. I can't believe it's been a whole year! It started out as a joint blog between my two sisters and I, but dwindled down to just me as I was the only one who actually
posted anything! And then I changed the name to
The Abbs instead of
Counter-Clockwise. It's been quite fun posting on here and meeting new people. Thank you to everyone who has left me comments in the past year, you are what keeps me going!

What better way to celebrate one year of blogging than by having a giveaway? Check back tomorrow to see what the prize will be!
3 comments:
Ah....the long-awaited day-a give away! (I didn't mean for that to rhyme) I am now anxiously awaiting tomorrow! Happy Anniversary!
Did I hear giveaway?? I will be checking back!! =)
Happy bloviversary!!
Woah, so I really goofed on that word.
Blogiversary!
Post a Comment