Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Off to the Big Apple

Soon I will be in the car on my way to New York City! For the past few years the older girls and Mom have gone shopping there in December, and this year Anna and I are going. This is largely due to the fact that we're taking our own car which is a lot cheaper than taking a bus, we just have to chip in for gas. I haven't been to the city since I was 7, and I don't remember a whole lot. It should be fun and I'll be back late tonight!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh, sounds like fun! I've never been there.. hopefully someday!

Liv said...

Yeah, I've never been there either...yet. Hopefully you'll take lots of pictures!!!!

Emma said...

Wow! Cool! I love NYC! Broadway is awesome to go to!!!! Did you guys shop a lot? Did ya find anything cute?

Emma<3