Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Amazing Creation

Yesterday while I was babysitting Emily, I built the most amazing car ever, complete with a balcony and a wrap-around staircase. :P I used every single Tyco block we had! Emily kept tring to reck it, but I managed to get a picture of it first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abigail. I found your blog when looking for Christians who like reading Christian fiction. If you like the Narnia series, and This Present Darkness, would you like to try "Outcasts Of Skagaray"? It is a fantasy suspense, with Christian themes. If you want to see for yourself, please go to www.threeswans.com.au and preview it by reading sample chapters. If you are inspired by the struggle of a mother to save her daughter's life, make sure you get to the second of the two chapters.
I would be rapt if you read and enjoyed it, but whatever happens, I greet you in the Lord. My blog is http://threeswans.blogspot.com if you want to visit and comment. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Heehee...I like the eye near the top :)

Anonymous said...

Nice! We actually use to have those same legos...even the ones w/ the wheels! Did you have the one ones with the faces of animals??? I know, I'm a dork! Olivia

Abigail said...

Nope, no animals. We've had that set since my oldest brother was a baby, and he's almost twenty-six!