We've been crazily busy that last few days, that's why you haven't been hearing from us. (did I just say 'us'? I really should say 'me' since I'm the only one who posts regularly. LOL.) Anyway, Emily graduated on Saturday, and since then we have gone to six graduation parties which are all about an hour away.
Yesterday we all got sunburns, but I'm pretty sure I got the worst one. It was still really fun though, we played volleyball for a long time at one party, and then at another party I was throwing the football for almost an hour. Me and two other girls tried to play real football with the guys but it didn't really work. Of course no one threw the ball to us, and they were only playing two-hand touch when they all really wanted to tackle eachother because we were playing. So we left so they could happily kill eachother. I think only one boy got hurt, which was surprising.
We have a bunch of pictures from the graduation ceremony, but I'm trying to get Em to post them. (Because you know, she graduated!)
So in case you were wondering what we've been up to, that's it.
2 comments:
Hey Abigail!
To answer your q. the editing software I use is a free program from Google called Picasa. I would highly recommend it. It's one of the top ten editing programs, and I think the only free one out of all of them. I think. Anyway, if you're interested in it, and need more info, I'd be glad to tellyou more about it. Thanks for the comment!
~Mia
Yeah, definitely! How do I do it?
Post a Comment