Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Taste of Spring

Yesterday Anna and I went outside to enjoy the warmth! (if you can call 43 degrees warm) It was the first time this year I had gone outside just for the sake of going outside. There was hardly any snow on the ground, and that was in little patches. It was warm, windy, and light outside and it was after 6:30! I'm looking forward to longer days.
We visited the horses. Starting with the one on the left they are Bai, Mystique, and Zeke. They need to be brushed and ridden! I think they want some green grass to eat, instead of having to eat dry hay all the time.
I haven't been that exited about spring coming and all the snow melting until now. It will be kind of sad when we can't go skiing anymore, but I'm sure I'll get over it. :)

6 comments:

Anna said...

I like that picture of us. I can't wait until spring! I love the sun!

Anonymous said...

I like being able to see recent pictures of you girls.

Olivia Joy said...

yeah, as much as you guys would like to think it is summer....It's not!
Wow, nothin' like Johnny Rain Cloud ;)

Abigail said...

Thanks Johnny, you just rained on my parade... :P

Trina said...

Whoo-hoo - I like your header photo! I have been trying to give our blog a picture for months...that looks really good.
I love your hats in the last picture, girls - they look suspiciously handmade - am I right? Just lovely.

Abigail said...

Anna bought hers but I made mine. :) It was the first one I made.