Yes, summer break is over, yes, we've started school. In one way it's sad that I can't sleep in until nine every morning, in another way it's kind of nice to have a schedule. I woke up this morning and saw the sun rising! I must admit I haven't seen that one in a while, it looked pretty sweet. None of my school year activites start up for at least another week or longer, so I have a little bit of time to just focus on getting school done.
On another note: I just bought my first pair of skiis!!! Nordic Sports is going out of business and so is selling everything at really great prices. I got skiis and bindings for half-off, and now I just have to get boots and ski poles. I'm so happy! I've only ever skiied on rentals, which are pretty beat up and have no edges at all. I've been dreading winter, but maybe it won't be so bad...:)
1 comment:
Haha...if I wanted to write about me starting school this week I'd just have to copy and paste what you wrote. It's the exact same!
Post a Comment